Want a Job? Travel to the Financial District of the World- San Francisco
San Francisco, California's prime world of 500 more industries like McKesson, L3 technologies, Wells Fargo, PG&E, Gap, Charles Schwab, Uber, Spunk, Twitter, and Salesforce.com— are located in this district. It is one of the largest cities for corporate headquarters, law organization, life insurance companies, estate firms, savings and loan banks, and other financial institutions. Such as Yelp, Lyft, and more.
Best time to visit San Francisco
Although San Francisco is gloomy, shiny, and cozy there should be no specific time to visit this city. Still, you can enjoy more in May, June, September, and October. The weather during these months is mostly shiny. San Francisco has precipitation in summer and in winter there is glacial wind flowing all over this city.
Best Tourist Attractions in San Francisco
San Francisco, prominent for its eatery and cuisine trends as it is for its Golden Gate Bridge and cable cars. Moreover, sightseeing of Indian Summer, Golden Gate Bridge, Pier 39, Alcatraz, Ghirardelli Square, Twin Peaks, Coit Tower, etc. can also be on your travel list.
Apart from these, you can embrace the beauty of Chinese culture in China Town, the Palace of Fine Arts, Presidio, Museum of Modern Arts, Asian Arts Museum, Muir Woods National Monument, Japanese Tea Garden, Bay Bridge, Ocean Beach, Walt Disney Family Museum are some of the other places to visit.
Facts about San Francisco
- - San Francisco’s initial name was Yerba Buena named after Yerba Buena Cove.
- - In 1849, San Francisco’s harbor was full of abandoned ships, whose crew had deserted to head for the goldfields. Many of the vessels were used as raw material for the city’s harborside expansion.
- - Denim jeans were invented by Levi Strauss in San Francisco.
- - Before the Mexican American War, San Francisco was part of Mexico.
- - There are over 250 wineries in the nearby Napa Valley of San Francisco.
- - The Dahlia is San Francisco’s official flower.
- - The Chinese fortune cookie was invented in San Francisco by the Japanese.
- - The movable national historical monument is the city’s cable cars.
- - While one needs a visa to travel to San Francisco, there are other participating countries (part of the Visa Waiver Program) that need no Visa in particular, and citizens of these nations can travel using the ESTA. For 90 days, anyone having a business purpose, a surgery scheduled, or someone who wants to travel for pleasure can visit San Francisco.