Go Get a trip to New York like Never Before
New York or the City of New York is another one of US-based city. It is one of the populated cities in the USA nation. The city is known for some of its skyscrapers buildings, that are a joy to the eyes. Once you are in New York it is needless to say that do visit the famous Times Square and the famous Central Park. Where Times square is known for its Broadway shows and bright lights, Central Square is an oasis that has ball fields and a zoo. This city is known for its sky-touching buildings and a happening crowd to hang out.
Best Time to Visit New York
While there is no best time to plan a trip to anywhere across the globe, still if you are someone who likes to bag packing while it is the right time then here we have it for you. Plan your trip to New York between April and June and later in the year from around September to early November. The weather during this time in New York City is quite warm and pleasant for backpacking.
Best Tourist attractions in New York
The city is full of the large-sized buildings and by large we mean very large-sized buildings. Come let us have a look at some of the other tourist attractions of this gorgeous city.
- The Brooklyn Bridge:- This bridge is famous for being able to connect the boroughs of Manhattan and Brooklyn. Though nothing is so special about this bridge yes, one can surely visit this place for its picturesque view.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art:- This is a museum plus library, meant for people who like to know the historical as well as literary part of New York City.
- Rockefeller Center:- This is a center that covers around 19 commercial buildings and out of these 19, 14 Art Deco buildings are said to be under the supervision of the Rockefeller family.
Facts About New York City
- - New York City is known to have a population of near about 84 million people.
- - English is the national language of NYC, but being a place of immigrants from across the globe other 800 languages are also spoken in the city.
- - American USD or US Dollar is the official currency of this city.
- There are three major airports in New York City, they are:-
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- Newark International Airport (EWR)
- - To enter the City of New York, one can make the use of the Visa Waiver Program (VWP). Being one of the most visited tourist places, this VWP was launched by the government to help the tourists with Visa, holding international passports. And under this VWP falls a total number of 39 countries. You can check the list of these countries online, anytime.